Overflow Lodging for Leadership Convention 2019
The Leadership Convention, ERG Summit, and Diversity Career Fair by NAAAP will take place in the Westin Crown Center. As of July 17, there are very limited number of rooms at the Westin for Wed, Aug. 21, through Sunday, Aug. 25. at the Westin
For overflow lodging, NAAAP has blocked 20 rooms per night for Convention, ERG Summit guests and speakers at the Home2Suites Downtown Kansas City. at 2001 Main Street.
Included in your stay:
- Queen bed and Sofa Bed for up to 4 guests in each room (no additional fee per guest)
- Free Breakfast for all occupants
- heated indoor saline pool
- Streetcar rail access
- Free shuttle service to a 2-mile radius on the hour and half hour starting at 7:30 AM and by appointment
- Westin is 4/10 a mile from this hotel, 10-minute walk, 5-minute car ride. .
If you wish to claim 1 or more room nights in NAAAP's block, please prepay for the each night you need. At check-in, you will be asked for a credit card for incidentals but your room will be pre-paid and your name will appear on a NAAAP master list. Roommates may be added upon check-in to receive additional room keys.
The pre-paid rate will be $168.15
- $149/room night
- $11.18 city tax
- $1.50 local tax
- $0 state tax (NAAAP is non-profit, ans exempt from State of MO tax)
- $6.47 merchant fee (4% in Silkstart and no other transaction fee)
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org